Coming soon to the Greater Valley Area compliments of Bluffton Funeral Services
Vital ICE is the premier In Case of Emergency app that helps save lives.
Free for download soon, this public safety app locally stores user medical information, emergency contacts and more, and can be easily accessed by EMS and first responders in situations where the user is unable to speak or is otherwise incapacitated.
• Robust database of user-provided medical information, and easily accessible by emergency first responders.
• FREE download for iOS and Android devices keeps this app accessible to the masses, not the classes.
• First aid treatment protocol for 16 common emergencies, which provides assistance when EMS is not present.
• Dependent information can also be listed, providing EMS with additional family information in certain situations.
• Call 911 and sound an audible alarm from within the app, saving first responders time in locating the patient.
• User's medical information can be emailed to any email address, which can assist in communication with ER's.
• Receive important push notifications from participating EMS/FD, which can provide important local emergency instructions when needed.
• Backup/Restore data to user's Dropbox account keeps data from having to be re-entered after upgrades.
• Send a text message to emergency contacts with user's location on a map, which alerts them that user has been involved in an emergency and to call 911.
• Create a custom wallpaper / lock screen image with vital health information overlay, saving time for first responders in locating user's medical information.
• Photo of insurance cards keeps them handy for medical personnel.
• Schedule medication, physician, and immunization reminders, both recurring and one-time.